- He delivered me from severe bondage to eating disorders.
- He filled the gaps of my insecure heart as a young wife and mother.
- He brought healing to brokenness from crippling childhood wounds.
- He gave me strength to walk with hope and comfort when my mother died.
- He replaces my fears and concerns with trust in His sovereign will.
- He brings me joy despite frustrating circumstances.
- He calms my irritations.
- He enables me to love and respect my husband.
- He provides wisdom and patience as I strive to nurture my children.
- He rebukes my pride and unfair comparisons when I am discontent.
Hester Christensen has been married to her wonderful husband and ministry partner, David, for 18 years and has three delightful boys, 14, 12, & 9yrs. old. They reside and serve in ministry in Spokane Valley, WA.
Hester is a co-author to “Greater Than A Superhero,” set to be released this fall, a contributing author to “Women in High Def,” has written over one hundred devotions and has published work featured in Rooted Living and The P31 Woman and other online sites. She is currently working towards publishing her first Bible study.
Hester has impacted numerous women through retreats, conferences, Bible studies, mentoring, and other women’s events in the United States and abroad. She has an undeniable love for God and His Word and her heart is driven toward discipleship. While her passion is leading women toward spiritual maturity, her greatest desire is to bring glory to her King!